Head coach Randy Carlyle confirmed the news after the Le

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren | Algemeen    Pagina 1 van 1

01-02-2019 07:30:18 BerichtOnderwerp: Head coach Randy Carlyle confirmed the news after the Le
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

BARCELONA, Spain -- Coach Gerardo Martino said he was leaving Barcelona after a disappointing first season that ended with his team losing its Spanish league title on the seasons final day. Marquette King Jersey . The Argentine manager said he had reached "an agreement to cease being the coach" after Barcelona was held to 1-1 by new champion Atletico Madrid on Saturday. Martino was hired last summer and tasked with continuing Barcelonas winning era started by predecessor Pep Guardiola in 2008, but Barcelona finished the season without a major trophy for the first time since the 2007-08 season. Former Barcelona player Luis Enrique is expected to replace Martino, who left with one year left on his contract. "I am deeply sorry that I couldnt help my players reach the clubs goals that it has been reaching year after year," said Martino, who refused to take questions from the press after the match. "I am sure (my players) will have more successes (in the future). I dont have anything else to say except to thank them. We admired these players from afar, we admired them from up close, and I am sure I will continue admiring them because they will get back to winning again." Martino alluded for weeks to a possible exit, saying his future had already been decided regardless of how the league ended after Barcelonas exit from the Champions League to Atletico, and loss in the Copa del Rey final to Real Madrid. On Saturday, he said the decision was taken "independently of the game" that limited him to a Spanish Supercup as his only trophy in one season in charge of the Catalan club. "We thank Tata because he took over during a difficult season," Barcelona sports director Andoni Zubizarreta said. "Even so, we made the final of the Copa del Rey and were within five minutes of winning the league title." Speculation has grown that Enrique will be named to take Martinos place after he stepped down as Celta Vigo coach following a meeting with Barcelona last week. Barcelona needed to win the match at Camp Nou to win the league, but Diego Simeones Atletico emerged undefeated from its sixth meeting with Barcelona this season. Martinos goodbye came after goalkeeper Victor Valdes and captain Carles Puyol said their farewells this week. Other players will likely join them with the club set to overhaul its squad. DaeSean Hamilton Jersey . To be fair, the celebrations are already anything but tame. Nerf ball tricks shots are just the tip of the iceberg for a group that has performed in zero gravity, faced pro-skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and an assembled team on the MTV series "Fantasy Factory", and even hit a basketball trick shot from a passing blimp. Case Keenum Jersey . With one penalty, Fourcade finished in 24 minutes, 58.2 seconds, just nine-tenths of a second ahead of Timofey Lapshin, who shot clean in the cold. http://www.authenticshopbroncos.com/broncos-josey-jewell-navy-blue-jersey/ . The visitors missed a host of good chances to win the game, and were left to rue substitute Ivo Ilicevics strike against the crossbar in the 86th minute, when he only had the goalkeeper to beat. KAMLOOPS, B.C. -- Manitobas Jeff Stoughton made it look hard again Sunday night but he improved to 4-0 at the top of the standings at the Canadian mens curling championship He was actually down a point coming home at the Tim Hortons Brier in Kamloops, B.C. against winless New Brunswick and James Grattan but scored five in the 10th end to win 9-5. B.C.s John Morris also had trouble with winless Jamie Murphy and NNova Scotia and was down a point coming home in 10. Marquette King Broncos Jersey. But third Jim Cotters final rock scored three to give them an 8-6 win and improve their record to 3-1. Albertas Kevin Koe now sits at 2-1 after handing Newfoundland and Labradors Brad Gushue his second loss of the day, 9-4 in eight ends. P.E.I.s Eddie MacKenzie also improved to 2-1 with a 10-7 win over Northern Ontarios Jeff Currie. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren | Algemeen
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: