Sochi, Russia (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.sneakerscheap.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren | Algemeen    Pagina 1 van 1

14-03-2019 06:58:59 BerichtOnderwerp: Sochi, Russia (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.sneakerscheap.
zhanjiao1212

Reageren met citaat

Sochi, Russia (SportsNetwork. Cheap Wholesale Sneakers Free Shipping .com) - James van Riemsdyk, Dustin Brown and David Backes tallied in a three-goal first period, as the United States put 32 years of frustration to rest and gained a spot in the semifinals thanks to a 5-2 decision over the Czech Republic on Wednesday. Zach Parise and Phil Kessel also lit the lamp for the Americans, who hadnt beaten the Czechs -- or its previous incarnation as Czechoslovakia -- in Olympic play since 1980 and will face Canada in a Friday semifinal. Ryan Suter added three assists to back a 21-save effort by Jonathan Quick. Ales Hemsky recorded both scores for the Czechs, who came up short in their quest to medal for the first time since taking bronze in Torino eight years prior. Starter Ondrej Pavelec was pulled early in the second period after yielding four goals on 12 shots. Alexander Salak finished up with 12 stops. Cheap Sneakers From China Free Shipping . -- Oakland Athletics starting pitchers Jarrod Parker and A. Cheap Sneakers Online Free Shipping .com) - The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Seth Curry on Tuesday. http://www.sneakerscheap.net/ .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks.LAGO DE SANABRIA, Spain -- Michael Matthews of Australia won the fifth stage of the Spanish Vuelta on Wednesday and Vincenzo Nibali retained the overall leaders jersey ahead of American rider Christopher Horner. The 23-year-old Matthews, riding for Orica-Greenedge, won in 4 hours, 28 minutes, 22 seconds, after finishing a sprint ahead of Maximiliano Richeze of Argentina and third-place Gianni Meersman of Belgium, who both had the same time as the Australian after riding 108 miles from Sober to Lago de Sanabria. "My goal was to arrive to the Vuelta in good form and everything leading up to this point has been a progression to get me to this level," said Matthews. Matthews, who won two stages in the Tour of Utah this month, dedicated his victory to teammate Wesley Sulzberger, who was ruled out of the race after fracturing his collarbone and elbow during Tuesdays fourth stage. "I wish him a fast recoveery and, yeah, this win is for him," Matthews said. Cheap Sneakers China Free Shipping. Although Sulzberger managed to finish the fourth stage, Orica-Greenedge withdrew him from Wednesdays stage that included two Category 3 climbs. The 26-year-old Sulzberger, also from Australia, was hurt in an accident at the foot of the steep Mirador de Ezaro climb but was able to get back on his bike and race the remaining 35 kilometres (21.7 miles) to the finish line. Astana rider Nibali is three seconds clear of RadioShack-Leopards Horner. "I was a bit nervous because it was windy today, but it has gone really well for me," said Nibali. "Things are going well for me and the conditions have been in my favour." Arnaud Courteille and Juergen Van De Walle broke away from the pack to lead by 25 seconds, but they were unable to stay ahead as they approached the end. The three-week race ends in Madrid on Sept. 15. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen Reageren | Algemeen
Vorige onderwerp
Volgende onderwerp
Berichten van afgelopen: